Venue and Hotel
Hyatt Regency Morristown
3 Speedwell Avenue, Morristown
NJ 07960, United States
Why stay at the Hyatt Regency Morristown?
Experience the excitement and convenience of city life from the tranquility of the newly renovated Hyatt Morristown. Set amid a prime business center, our Hotel in Morristown is the ideal location for business and leisure travelers. Stroll a myriad of shops, restaurants and historic attractions all within walking distance from our front door. Take advantage of convenient access to New Jersey Transit Trains, Newark Liberty International Airport and New York City. Make our Hotel your home away from home …. we look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Morristown! Reservation made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted depending on availability only. Be sure to book early as rooms on the room block are limited.
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK IS FULL! Please contact hotel directly to make your reservations based on their availability and pricing. You can access their website directly at www.hyatt.com.
FAQs for Travel and Accommodations
Where is the venue for the ClinBiz Summit?
A room block has been reserved for the ClinBiz Summit. Be sure to book early as rooms in the room block are limited. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted depending on availability only. To book a room visit Hyatt Regency Morristown.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Please see below or visit Hyatt Regency Morristown website.
At the Hyatt Regency Morristown, both valet and self-parking services are available.
Please see rates below for all hotel guests:
Day parking rates:
· Self-parking: Complimentary for all hotel guests and visitors dinning in our venues (hourly rates will apply to all non-hotel guests)
· Valet parking: $15+ tax per day
Overnight parking rates:
· Overnight self-parking: $15+ tax per night
· Overnight valet parking: $25+ tax per night
· Complimentary Shuttle Service
· Available Monday through Friday based on availability. Service is available within a 5 mile radius of our hotel. Reservations are required and can be made at our Front Desk.
· NJ Transit Station: 0.7 miles
· 50-minute direct train ride into Penn Station New York. For schedules or further information visit www.njtransit.com
· Coach Community Bus service: 0.1 miles
· Provide scheduled service from Morris and Essex Counties to New York City. Pick-up located on Speedwell and final stop is Port-Authority station in New York City. For more information visit www.coachusa.com
· Transportation to our hotel from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
· From Newark Airport to Hyatt Regency Morristown:
· 22 miles away, 30-minute drive time. The cost of a one-way trip to or from Newark Airport is approximately $65 dollars for a taxi or car service (sedan). For shuttle service arrangements, contact Broadway Elite at (973) 515-8808
· From Hotel to Newark Airport:
· Please make arrangements for cab or shuttle service 24-hours prior to departure. Contact Hyatt Hotel Guest Services at (973) 647-1234.
Have questions? Contact our event coordinator at email@example.com